baba oğul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

İngilizcede aktif,pasif ve zamanların kullanılışı

Aşağa gitmek

İngilizcede aktif,pasif ve zamanların kullanılışı Empty İngilizcede aktif,pasif ve zamanların kullanılışı

Mesaj  Admin Cuma Ekim 29, 2010 10:14 pm

Present Tense:

Aktif : I have the barber cut my hair every month. = Berbere saçımı her ay kestiririm.

Pasif : I have my hair cut by the barber every month. = Saçımı berbere her ay kestiririm.

Aktif : I get my staff to prepare yearly plans = Elemanlarıma yıllık planlar hazırlatırım.

Pasif : I get yearly plans prepared by my staff. = Yıllık planları elemanlarıma hazırlatırım.

Aktif : He always makes me yell at them. = Beni kendilerine bağırttı.

Pasif : I am always made to yell at them. = Onlara hep bağırtıldım.

Aktif Soru : Do you make your children obey you? = Çocuklarını sana itaat ettirir misin ?

Pasif Soru : Is she made to speak up? = Yüksek sesle konuşturuluyormu?

Present Perfect Tense:

Aktif : I’ve had the servant open all the windows. = Hizmetçiye bütün camları açtırdım.

Pasif : I’ve had all the windows opened by the servant. = Bütün camları hizmetçiye açtırdım.

Aktif : She has got me to adore her. = Beni kendine taptırdı.

Pasif : I’ve been got (gotten) to adore her. = Ben ona taptırıldım.

Aktif : You have made me to believe his lias. = Beni onun yalanlarına inandırdın.

Pasif : I’ve been made to believe his lias. = Ben onun yalanlarına inandırıldım.

Aktif Soru : Why have you made them to speak so bluntly? = Neden onları çok açık konuşturdun?

Pasif Soru : Where has she been made to sit? = Nereye oturtuldu? = Onu nereye oturttular?

Past Tense :

Aktif : I had the students read many books. = Öğrencilere birçok kitap okuttum.

Pasif : I had many books read by the students. = Birçok kitabı öğrencilere okuttum.

Aktif : I got my assistant to do the job. = Asistanıma işi yaptırdım.

Pasif : I got the job done (by my assistant) = İşi asistanıma yaptırdım. = İşin asistanım tarafımdan yapılmasını sağladım.

Aktif : He made me go crazy. = Beni çılgına çevirdi.

Pasif : I was made to go crazy. = Ben çılgına döndürüldüm

Aktif Soru : Who made you wear that weird hat? = Kim sana o tuhaf şapkayı giydirdi?

Aktif Soru : Did you get him to speak in front of the audience = Onu seyirciler önünde konuşturdunmu?

Pasif Soru : Was he made to read the whole text? = Ona tüm metin okutturuldu mu?

Future Tense :

Aktif : I’ll have the shoeman mend my shoes. = Ayakkabıcıya ayakkabılarımı tamir ettireceğim.

Pasif : I’ll have my shoes mended by the shoeman. = Ayakkabılarımı ayakkabıcıya tamir ettireceğim.

Aktif : He will get the tailor to make him a suıit. = Terziye elbise yapırtacak.

Pasif : He will get a suit made (by the tailor). = Bir elbise diktirecek.

Aktif : She will make me sing a song for her. = Beni kendisi için şarkı söyletecek.

Pasif : I will be made to sing a song for her. = Onun için şarkı söylettirileceğim.

Aktif : I am going to make you tremble = Seni titreteceğim.

Pasif : You are going to be made tremble. = Sen titretileceksin.

Aktif Soru : Will you make your children shout and cry in front of the guests. = Çocuklarını misafirlerin önünde bağırtıp çağırtacak mısın?

Pasif Soru : Will your children be made to shout and cry in front of the guests? = Çocukların misafirlerin önünde bağırtıp çağırtılacak mı?

Dikkat : Ettirgenlerde soru cümlesi; do, does, did gibi “do” yardımcı fiiliyle yapılır.

6- Let :

Present Tense :

Aktif : The lecturer lets the students ask him questions. = Konuşmacı, talebelerin kendisine soru sormasına izin veriyor.

Pasif : The students are let to ask questions. = Talebelerin soru sormasına izin veriliyor.

Aktif : You should let the boys talk to each other = Çocukların biribiriyle konuşmasına izin vermelisin.

Pasif : The boys should be let to talk to each other. = Çocukların birbiriyle konuşmasına izin verilmeli.

Soru : Would you please let me say what I’d like to say? = Söylemek istediğimi söylememe izin verirmisiniz?

Present Continous Tense :

Aktif : They are not letting me in. = Beni içeri sokmuyorlar.

Pasif : I’m not let in. = Ben içeri sokulmuyorum.

Aktif : The manager is not letting the staff read newspapers during work hours. = Müdür mesai saatleri dahilinde gazete okunmasına müsaade etmiyor.

Pasif : The staff are not being allowed to read newspapers during work hours. = Elemanların mesai saatleri dahilinde gazete okumalarınaına izin verilmiyor.

Present Perfect Tense:

Aktif : We haven’t let the youngsters to be disrespectfull to elderly. = Gençlerin büyüklere karşı saygızız davranmasına izin vermedik.

Pasif : The youngsters haven’t been allowed to be disrespectfull to elderly. = Gençlerin büyüklere karşı saygısız davranmasına müsaade edilmedi.

Aktif Soru : Have they let you to borrow books from the library? = Kütüphaneden kitap ödünç almana müsaaade ettilermi?

Past Tense:

Aktif : The English teacher didn’t let the children misprounce English words. = İngilizce hocası çocukların İngilizce kelimeleri yanlış telaffuz etmesine izin vermedi.

Pasif : The children were not allowed to misprounce English words. = Çocukların İngilizce kelimeleri yanlış telaffuz etmesine izin verilmedi.

Aktif : The doctor let the patients eat nothing but vegetables. = Doktor hastaların sadece sebze yemelerine izin verdi.

Pasif: The patients were let to eat nothing but vegetables. = Hastaların (doktor taraafından) sadece sebze yemelerine izin verildi.

Aktif Soru : Did she let her neighbores make a party yesterday? = Dün komşuların parti yapmasına izin verdi mi?

Futıre Tense :

Aktif :They won’t let you do whatever you like. = Her istediğini yapmana izin vermeyecekler.

Pasif : You won’t be allowed to do whatever you like. = Her istediğini yapmana izin verilmeyecek.

Soru : Will they be let (allowed) to work on their own way. = Kendi tarzlarında çalışmalarına izin verilecekmi?

Dikkat : Örneklerde görüldüğü üzere, çok kez pasif yapıda let yerine allow = izin vermek, müsaade etmek kullanılır.

7- Çift Ettirgenler = Double causatives

I made Semra make Orhan cry. = Ben Semra’ya Orhan’ı ağlattırdım. = Ben Semra vasıtasıyla (by means of Semra) Orhan’ı ağlattım.

The coach made his players make the fans go crazy. = Koç oyuncularına taraftarları çıldırttı. = Koç oyuncuları vasıtasıyla (by means of his players) taraftarları çıldırttı.

The leader made his followers make the society uneasy. = Lider takipçilerine toplumu rahatsız ettirdi. = Lider taraftarları vasıtasıyla toplumu rahatsız etti.

I had my student make his friend apologize. = Talebeme arkadaşından özür dilettim. = Talebem vasıtasıyla arkadaşına özür dilettirdim.

The host had his guests let their spouses dance with others. = Ev sahibi, misafirlerini eşlerinin başkalarıyla dansetmesine izin verdirdi.

8- Üçlü Ettirgenler:

Emre made Arda make Elif have the doctor come. = Emre, Arda vasıtasıyla Elif’e doktoru getirti.

The ambitious woman made his lover make all his friends have their new positions checked. = İhtiraslı kadın aşığına tüm arkadaşlarının yeni durumlarını gözden geçirtti.

The shepherd made the watchdogs make the cattle make the wolves stay far away. = Çoban, çoban köpekleri vasıtasıyla, sürüye kurtları uzakta durdurttu.

alıştırmalar
A- SUPPLY THE CORRECT ANSWER

1. I changed my mind , so I made the agent ..........................(change ) my ticket .
2. She went to the bank to have her check .............................( cash)
3. The news made my mother ........................(cry) with happiness .
4. We have to stop to have the tank .........................(fill)
5. I will go to the doctor to get my eyes ........................(check)
6. The kids need to get their hair .....................(cut )
7. You made me ......................(upset) by talking like this .
8. She will make Mr Arthur ........................(publish ) her new boo

B- MATCH THE SENTENCES

1. The radio fell off the table and broke . a) I am having it cleaned .
2. I spilled ketchup on me . b) I have had it painted .
3. I did not like the color of the room . c) I will get it fixed .
4. Ann's car ran out of gas . d) I am getting it shortened .

C- CHOOSE THE CORRECT ONE

1. Danny has already had his computer ........................
a) repaired b) repair c) to repair
2. Tina has a dentist ......................her teeth every month .
a) examined b) examine c)to examine
3. Didn't you get your suit ......................this morning ?
a) cleaned b) clean c) to clean
4. I am going to make the mecanic .............. my car .
a) polished b) polish c) to polish
5. Walter had had his house ........................
a) painted b) paint c) to paint
6. The woman got the policeman .........................my husband
a) arrested b) arrest c) to arrest
7. I had my car ....................when it started to rain .
a) washed b) wash c) to wash
8. The mother got the children .........................their room
a) cleaned b) clean c) to clean
9. The robbers made the guard .....................the case by threatning .
a) opened b) open c) to open
10 . I couldn't get the officials ........................my visa .
a) approved b)approve c) to approve

D- CHOOSE THE CORRECT ONE

1. Is Bill's mother making him ... at home now?
a) stay b) stayed c) to stay
2. She will get Bill.............. the house tomorrow.
a) paint b) to paint c) painted
3. George is having his bike ...............
a) to repair b) repair c) repaired

4. They got her .............. them where she had been. a) tell b) to tell c) told
5. She is getting her nose .............. on next week.
a) operated b) operate c) to operate
6. Jane had Bill.............. her fortune.
a) to tell b) told c) tell
CAUSATIVES
A) Make sentences using “get/have something done, get someone to do something, have someone do something, ”or” make someone do something”.

1. John’s back is aching. What is he going to do?
He…………………………………… x-rayed.

2. Your mother’s eyesight i pretty poor. What are you planning to do?
I’ll ………………………………… checked.

3. Your grandfather had some symptoms including headaches and vomiting. What did you do?
I …………………………………... have a check-up.

4. You never wash your hands before and after every meal. What does your mother do?
My mother ………………………….. wash my hands before and after every meal.

5. You didn’t want to drink a glass of milk before sleeping last night. What did your father do?
He ………………………………… drink a glass of milk before sleeping last nigh.

B) Last week Mrs. Robinson went to hospital for the following treatments. Write what she says using “causatives”.

1. The nurse measured my blood pressure.
I had ………………………………..........................................................

2. The tester took my blood for some tests such as jaundice and cholesterol.
I got ………………………………………………………………………

3. The dentist checked my teeth and filled one of them.
I had ……………………………………………………………………...

4. The nurse took my electrocardiogram.

5. The put my leg in plaster.

6. The optician tested my eyes.

7. The nurse gave me an allergy injection.

8. The doctor gave me some vitamins to use for my low blood value.
The doctor made ………………………………………………………….
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 4942
Kayıt tarihi : 12/01/09
Yaş : 51

https://moral.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön