baba oğul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHOOSE ve WHİCH in kullanımı

Aşağa gitmek

WHOOSE ve WHİCH in kullanımı Empty WHOOSE ve WHİCH in kullanımı

Mesaj  Admin Paz Ekim 31, 2010 11:41 am

USING 'WHOSE" AND 'OF WHICH"
Tanımladığımız isim, tanımlayan cümlede iyelik bildiriyorsa, hem insanlar hem de nesneler için "whose" kullanılır.
Do you know the man? His car was stolen. Do you know the man whose car was stolen?
The man is our next-door neighbour. I want to buy his car. The man whose car I want to buy is our next-door neighbour.
Can you repair the chair? Its legs are broken.
Can you repair the chair whose legs are broken?
The book was my friend's. I accidentally tore its cover. The book whose cover I accidentally tore was my friend's.
Nesneler için "whose" yerine "of which" de kullanabiliriz. Ancak "of which" in defining relative c7ause'larda kullanımı çok enderdir. Daha çok non-defining relative cjause'larda kullanılır.
This is the machine. I described its properties. .
This is the machine whose properties I described. This is the machine the properties of which I described.
Eğer tanımladığımız iyelik bildiren ismin kendine ait bir preposition'ı varsa, bu preposition'ı relative clause'un sonunda veya "whose" un önünde kullanabiliriz.
This is the man. Jake is going out with his daughter.
This is the man whose daughter Jake is going out with, with whose daughter Jake is going out.
Do you remember the man? I told you about his love affairs. Do you remember the man whose love affairs I told you about?
about whose love affairs I told you?
"Of which" li yapıda preposition, "of un önündeki isimden önce yer alır.
The mountain is a part of the Bozdağ mountain range. You can see snow on Its top.
The mountain on the top of which/on whose top you can see snow is a part of
the Bozdağ mountain range.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 4942
Kayıt tarihi : 12/01/09
Yaş : 51

https://moral.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön