baba oğul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUST,ALREADY,YET KULLANILIŞI

Aşağa gitmek

JUST,ALREADY,YET KULLANILIŞI Empty JUST,ALREADY,YET KULLANILIŞI

Mesaj  Admin C.tesi Ara. 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Just, yet, still, already

These words are often used with the present perfect tense although yet, still and already can all be used with other tenses.

Just:Olumlu cümlelerde kullanılır.

‘Just’ is usually used only with the present perfect tense and it means ‘a short time ago’.
•I’ve just seen Susan coming out of the cinema.
•Mike’s just called. Can you ring him back please?
•Have you just taken my pen? Where has it gone?

In the present perfect, ‘just’ comes between the auxiliary verb (‘have’) and the past participle.

Yet: Olumsuz ve soru cümlelerde kullanılır.

‘Yet’ is used to talk about something which is expected to happen. It means ‘at any time up to now’. It is used in questions and negatives.
•Have you finished your homework yet? The speaker expects that the homework will be finished.
•I haven’t finished it yet. I’ll do it after dinner.

‘Yet’ usually comes at the end of the sentence.

Still

‘Still’ is used to talk about something that hasn’t finished – especially when we expected it to finish earlier.
•I’ve been waiting for over an hour and the bus still hasn’t come.
•You promised to give me that report yesterday and you still haven’t finished it.

‘Still’ usually comes in ‘mid-position’

Still is often used with other tenses as well as the present perfect.
•I’ve still got all those letters you sent me.
•Are you still working in the bookshop?

Already

‘Already’ is used to say that something has happened early – or earlier than it might have happened.
•I’ve already spent my salary and it’s two weeks before pay day.
•The train’s already left! What are we going to do?

‘Already’ usually comes in mid-position.
yet/ just/ Already/ recently

Yet

We have not decided yet. (Hala karar vermedik.)

Yet, konuşma anında geçen eylemin öncesi ile ilişkisini kuruyor. Bu yüzden “yet” görüldüğü yerde Present Perfect Tense düşünülür. Burada karar vermeme öncesinden başlamış, hala karar verilmemiş ve her an karar verilip eylem sonuçlandırılabilir. (Yet olumsuz cümlelerde kullanılır.)

Just

He has just gone out. (Henüz dışarı çıktı.)

Bu cümleden eylemin çok kısa bir süre önce gerçekleştiğini anlıyoruz. Yani dışarı çıkanın merdivenlerde olabileceği, çok uzakta olmadığını anlıyoruz. Bu anlamı katan “just”tır ve bu yüzden Simple Past değil de Present perfect kullanıyoruz. Eğer çok yeni olmayan olaylar aktarılırsa o zaman “just” kullanılmaz.

Already

They have already given up the project. (Onlar projeden vazgeçmişler bile.)

Geçmişte olay belirsiz bir zamanda olduğu için Present perfect kullanılır.

Recently = Lately

I have not met him recently. (Son zamanlarda onunla karşılaşmadım.)

Burada bizi perfecte götüren “Recently”dir. Çünkü şu anda konuşulan eylemin öncesi ile ilişkisini “Recently” kuruyor ve olayın etkisinin hala devam ettiğini anlıyoruz.

Ayrıca bir zarf olan “Recently” den “ly” eki atılırsa, bir sıfat olan “recent” elde edilir. Bu sıfatın isimler önünde kullanılması ile elde edilen sözcük de Present Perfect gerektirir. Örnekleyecek olursak;

In recent years, enflation has been falling down. (Son yıllarda enflasyon düşüyor.)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 4943
Kayıt tarihi : 12/01/09
Yaş : 51

https://moral.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön