baba oğul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direct and Indirect Speech anlatımı

Aşağa gitmek

Direct and Indirect Speech anlatımı Empty INDIRECT OBJECTS AS PASSIVE SUBJECTS

Mesaj  Admin Paz Ara. 19, 2010 11:14 am

INDIRECT OBJECTS AS PASSIVE SUBJECTS
INDIRECT OBJECTS AS PASSIVE SUBJECTS

Bazı fiiller iki nesne alır: "indirect object' ve "direct object'. Bu nesnelerin cümle içindeki yerleri iki şekilde olabilir.

I gave him some money yesterday.

I.O. D.O.

I gave some money to him yesterday.
D.O. I.O.

I will buy her a book tomorrow.

I.O. D.O.

I will buy a book for her tomorrow. D.O. I.O.

Örneklerde gördüğünüz gibi, indirect object, yani insan olan nesne, fiilden hemen sonra geliyorsa, diğer nesneye geçerken bir preposition kullanılmaz. Eğer fiilden hemen sonra direct object geliyorsa, indirect object'e geçerken, fiilin gerektirdiğine göre, "to" ya da "for" kullanılır.

Bu iki nesneli fiillerin passive biçimi de iki şekilde olur:

Active: I gave him some money yesterday.
I.O. D.O.

Passive 1: He was given some money yesterday. Passive 2: Some money was given to him yesterday. (Ona dün biraz para verildi.)

Active: I will buy her a book tomorrow. I.O. D.O.

Passive 1: She will be bought a book tomorrow. Passive 2: A book will be bought for her tomorrow. (Yarın ona bir kitap alınacak.)

Farklı şekillerde passive yapılabilmelerine karşın, bu cümlelerin anlamlan aynıdır. Indirect object'in passive cümlede subject olması, daha yaygın olarak kullanılır.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 4942
Kayıt tarihi : 12/01/09
Yaş : 51

https://moral.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Direct and Indirect Speech anlatımı Empty indirect object

Mesaj  Admin Paz Ara. 19, 2010 11:08 am

We will make
the man
an offer.

Get
yourself
a job.

The captain told
the people
the story.

You won't grant
the soldier
immunity.

You gave
me
some water.

When will she teach
the young students
the lesson for today?

I will offer
the nurses
better pay.

It is better to serve
the old lady
her dinner now.

The cook baked
the children
some cookies.

Buy
the family
a new car.

Could you show
Cindy
the pavilion?

Pitch
him
a curve-ball.

He usually picked
me
a winner.

I will build
the students
a new bookstore.

IN ENGLISH:

The indirect object is often used right before a direct object and does not follow a preposition, as illustrated in the phrases above. If a preposition is used, then the word becomes the object of that preposition, as in the following, where to and for are prepositions and man and yourself are their objects:

We will make an offer to the man. Get a job for yourself.

Even though the indirect object is not found after a preposition in English, it can be discovered by asking TO WHOM or FOR WHOM after the verb:

Serve the old lady dinner. "Serve [dinner] to whom? To the old lady."

The indirect object is often a noun or pronoun put into the dative case, like puellae and eîs in the examples below. Remember that the dative case can be used for several things in Latin. The indirect object is only one of these uses.

The indirect object in Latin can often be translated into English in two ways, sometimes with an indirect object, as in (a), sometimes with a prepositional phrase, as in

= He gives the girl roses. (Girl is an indirect object.)

= He gives roses to the girl. (Girl is the object of a preposition, "to.

= He tells them everything. (Them is an indirect object.)

= He tells everything to them. (Them is the object of a preposition, "to.")

Admin
Admin
Admin

Direct and Indirect Speech anlatımı Empty Direct and Indirect Speech anlatımı

Mesaj  Admin Paz Ara. 19, 2010 11:02 am

Direct and Indirect Speech
İngilizcede, bize söylenen bir şeyi 3. bir şahsa anlatmanın iki yolu vardır. Bunlardan ilki, direct speech yani doğrudan anlatımdır.

Örnek:
Mehmet said, ” I’m very hungry “. (Mehmet, “karnım çok aç” dedi.)

Yukarıdaki örnekte görüldüğü üzere doğrudan anlatımda, konuşmacının söylediği tırnak içerisinde aynen verilir. Tırnak içindeki cümle daima büyük harfle başlar.

Indirect speech yani dolaylı anlatım ise, anlatanın cümleyi kurduğu zamanın bir geçmişi alınarak oluşturulur.

Örnek:
She said, “He was lying”. (“Yalan söylüyordu” dedi.) / (direct-doğrudan)

She said that he had been lying. (Yalan söylüyor olduğunu söyledi.) / (indirect-dolaylı)

Not: That kelimesinin kullanımı tercihe bağlıdır, zorunlu değildir.

Şimdi zamanlara göre, indirect yani dolaylı anlatımı görelim.
DIRECT INDIRECT
Simple Present: “I am a doctor” he said.( “Ben bir doktorum” dedi.) Past Simple: He said he was a doctor. (Bir doktor olduğunu söyledi.)
Present Continuous: “I am not sleeping” she said.( “Uyumuyorum” dedi.) Past Continuous: She said she wasn’t sleeping.(Uyumadığını söyledi.)
Simple Past: He said, ‘We went shopping’.( “Alışverişe gittik” dedi.) Past Perfect: He said they had gone shopping.(Alışverişe gittiklerini söyledi.)
Present Perfect: “I have seen this film before” he said. ( “Bu filmi önceden görmüştüm” dedi.) Past Perfect: He said he had seen this film before.(Bu filmi daha önce izlemiş olduğunu söyledi.)
Will: He said, “I will wash my hands”.( “Ellerimi yıkayacağım” dedi.) Would: He said he would wash his hands. (Ellerini yıkayacağını söyledi.)
Must: He said, “I must sleep”.( “Uyumalıyım” dedi.) Had to: He said he had to sleep. (Uyuması gerektiğini söyledi.)
Can: “I can swim” she said. ( “Yüzebilirim” dedi.) Could: She said she could swim. (Yüzebileceğini söyledi.)
May: “We may go to the party” he said.( “Partiye gidebiliriz” dedi.) Might: He said they might go to the party. (Partiye gidebileceklerini söyledi.)

Dipnot: Past perfect tense, might, ought to, could, should ve would ile direct speech yani doğrudan anlatım yapılan cümleler, indirect speech ’e dönüştürülürken aynen kullanılırlar, yukarıdaki örneklerde olduğu gibi biçim değiştirmezler.

Dipnot 2: Direct / Indirect dönüşümlerinde zaman belirten zaman zarflarının, şahıs zamirlerinin, sıfatlarının çevrimine de dikkat ediniz.

Örnek:
She said, “I will visit my grandmother tomorrow”. (“Yarın büyükannemi ziyaret edeceğim” dedi.)(Direct-doğrudan)
She said she would visit her grandmother the next day. (Ertesi gün büyük annesini ziyaret edeceğini söyledi.) (Indirect-dolayı
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sayfa başına dön